38' Sea Ray 380 Sundancer
- $ 114,900
- Fuel Type
One of the more popular Sea Ray models. This one has the Cherry interior. She has two Staterooms. The FWD Stateroom has a sliding door for really nice privacy and two hanging lockers. A large head with a separate shower. The Galley has everything you could ask for with a large Refrigerator and Freezer above, 2 burner cooktop, microwave and coffee maker. The cockpit has the facing seats and a wet bar with an icemaker. All the cockpit cushions are newer and beautifully done-see the photos. She has 380HP MerCruiser 8.1L engines and a Generator.
- 42' 0"'
- 13' 0"'
- 3' 4"
- 275 gals
- 70 gals
- 40 gals
- 8.1L MPI
- HP per Engine
- Hours (Port / Starboard)
- 916 / 902
The Cockpit is a highlight for this boat. Great for entertaining and simple comfort. The canvas can be taken down for lots of open sky with only the Radar Arch as an obstruction.
- Wet Bar with Storage Underneath
- U-Line Ice Maker
- U-Shaped Seating with Storage Underneath Cushion
- All new Cushions with Tan Accents--See Photos
- Cushions can be arranged to create a large Sunpad
- One small table
- One large table that stores under Engine Compartment Hatch Lift
Descending from the Helm down 3 stairs into the Cabin you surprised by the size of the area. It is very open with good headroom. The Galley is to port and the sofa to starboard.
- Sofa that seats 3-4 people
- The Sofa pulls out to convert to a bed
- Storage under the Sofa.
- Storage Cabinets above the Sofa--see photos
- Two oval opening portals with fabric curtains
- One opening hatch with roller Shade/Screen
The Galley is to Port and quite large for a boat this size. It is equipped with just about everything one would need. Since it is in the main cabin, it is very open, roomy and a joy to use.
- Refrigerator with Freezer above by Norcold
- 2 Burner Electric Cooktop by Kenyon with cover
- Microwave, 1100W by Panasonic
- Coffee Maker by Black and Decker
- Large molded in sink with cover
- Trash chute with cover (this seems like a minor feature, but you will be amazed how hand this is. Just lift the little cover and drop-no need to open a door to dispose of garbage)
- Exhaust Fan
- Tons of storage--see photos
- Sliding opening windows above with fabric curtains
The Forward Stateroom has an island bunk, plenty of storage with two hanging lockers and direct access to the head. A hard sliding pocket door provides privacy.
- Queen sized island berth
- New 32" Panasonic TV
- Hanging Lockers on either side--see photos
- Opening hatch with roller shade/screen
- SMXII Heat/AC Control
- Two non-opening portals on either side for extra light
- Mirrored Headboard
- Two adjustable reading lights
The mid berth has a U shaped seating area that converts to a berth. The berth is quite a bit larger than it appears.
- Privacy curtain that is concealed when not in use
- Hanging locker
- Opening sliding window for fresh air
- Heat/AC outlet
- Mirrored AFT Bulkhead
The Head is to Port forward of the Galley and Aft of the forward Stateroom. There is one door opening into the Salon. There is a second door opening into the FWD Stateroom. This provides an ensuite head. The shower is a separate area with seating.
- VacuFlush Toilet
- Bifold Shower Door
- Opening Hatch with roller shade/screen
- Exhaust Fan
- Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Storage under vanity
- Teak Floor Insert in Shower
- Captain's Chair with Seat Bolster
- Bench Seat for 2-3
- New white vinyl with Tan Accents
- Tilting Wood Steering Wheel
- Sync Indicator
- Windlass Controls
- Remote Spotlight Controls
- Emergency Start Switch
- Ritchie Compass
- Trim Tab Controls
- Running Electronics are outdated and will need replacement.
- Westerbeke Generator 7.2Kw
- Two 30 amp Shore Power Cords connecting at Transom
- Newer Batter Charger--ProMariner 12.30P
- Electronic Battery Switches
- Emergency Start Switch at Helm
- 5 Batteries
Deck & Hull
- Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Transom Shower
- Radar Arch
- Anchor with Foot Pedals and Helm controls
- Spotlight on Bow with Helm Controls
- Concealed Horns
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Trim Tabs--Bennett
- 2 Windshield Wipers
- 2 AC Units--Cruisair
- Thermostats in FWD Stateroom and Salon
- Water Heater
- Central VAC
- Electric Lift for Engine Compartment Hatch
Sea Ray Provided Description
The Sea Ray 380 Sundancer has sleek lines with durable construction. On the inside, the 380 Sundancer's cabin is spacious and elegant. Plenty of natural light is provided by three translucent deck hatches with interior sky screen covers. Everywhere in the cabin, luxurious appointments abound: handcrafted wood trim, tastefully coordinated fabrics, indirect lighting, deep-pile marine-grade carpet, and contemporary granite-colored countertops. The large salon area converts from a practical dinette to extra sleeping space by stowing the table and opening up the convertible sleeper sofa. The 380 Sundancer features standard entertainment centers in the salon and forward stateroom, complete with TV - VCR - radio combinations, antenna, and TV coax to dockside. For music lovers, a Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with six-disc CD changer, subwoofer, eight speakers, and a cockpit remote control comes standard as well. The private forward stateroom of the Sea Ray 380 Sundancer provides ideal accommodations with its full-size bed and matching linens, plentiful storage, and sliding privacy door. In the mid stateroom, a plush sofa quickly converts to an extra bed with the flip of a switch. The head and vanity area features a VacuFlush head with holding tank. Even the galley is equipped for easy living with a two-burner electric stove, coffee maker, microwave, and a large refrigerator. Abovedeck, cockpit seating is carefully arranged for maximum passenger and storage room with a fully adjustable helm seat (with flip-up thigh-rise) and a roomy companion seat with its own storage compartment below. A large U-shaped seat with sunpad and table creates an ideal gathering spot or a haven for sunbathing. Rich burl instrument panels, a tan gelcoated dash, custom Sea Ray backlit instrumentation with low-glare blue night lighting, hydraulic steering with a tilt wheel, plus standard Raytheon electronics, make the helm the best seat on board. Other conveniences include snap-in carpet liner, a complete dockside power system, and a cockpit ice maker plus a wetbar tucked into the portside panel. Beneath the electrically operated engine hatch, the Sea Ray 380 Sundancer is powered by twin 380 horsepower MerCruiser V-drives for a ride that's as confident as it is smooth. To assure safety and reliability, the 380 Sundancer comes with a standard remote start generator, an engine synchronizer gauge, and halon system. There are engine alarms and a digital LCD systems monitor for engine diagnostics and pump monitoring at the helm. Additional features on the Sea Ray 380 Sundancer include a swim platform with a neatly concealed swim ladder, standard windlass, fresh water washdown, 19,000 BTU air conditioner and heater, integrated fender storage in the transom wall and more. Underwater, Sea Ray's quality continues with manganese-bronze rudders and struts, seacocks on all fittings, as well as dripless shaft logs with an extra seal carrier kit.
Power Boat Guide Write-up
The top-selling big express of her day, the 380 Sundancer took Sea Ray market dominance to the next level following her introduction in 1999. With more beam than her European counterparts and considerably more freeboard, none of the imports could match the 380’s huge interior with its spacious salon, home-sized galley (note full-size refrigerator), and generous headroom.
A pocket door separates the forward stateroom from the salon while a curtain provides privacy for the mid-cabin area. The earth-tone decor is a mix of cherry cabinets, leather upholstery, and premium appliances. Topside, the cockpit is dominated by a big U-shaped lounge aft of the helm. The double companion seat is a nice touch on a boat this size.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.